Primary care colleagues and staff!
You've heard that the Patient-Centered Medical Home model is coming to UHS practices. Now it's time to learn what that means and how to make it happen. We will have a UHS-wide event
- all primary care clinicians
- all lead physicians, especially
- all primary care fields (peds, general internal med, family med)
- all nurse managers & office managers
- at least one clerical staff member from each practice (really!)
Where: Wilson Hospital Picciano building 4th floor conference facility
When: Thursday, April 3rd, 7 AM to 9 AM
- guest speaker Bill Warning MD, medical home early adopter and evangelist, Crozier Keystone Health Systems, Philadelphia PA
- Frank Floyd MD, UHS lead for medical home
- Jonathan Harris MD, Endwell Family Physicians
- breakfast, of course!
If you've seen changes happening in primary care at UHS, here is where you'll learn why things are changing and how medical home will improve the care we deliver to our communities. It also has ever more to do with getting paid for our hard work -- it's nice that elevated care finally gets rewarded.
Questions: Joshua_Steinberg @uhs.org
Best regards from JCFCC and the Family Medicine Residency,-- Joshua Steinberg MD
PS: If you can't make it to the 7-9 AM event, we will do a near repeat from 10 AM to 1 PM for family medicine and internal medicine residencies, so join us then.